Rivergrove water District is recruiting for our new WATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST.
Here is the job announcement:
RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Water Operations Specialist June 4, 2019
POSITION: Working under the general supervision of the District Manager, individuals in this classification:
· Reviews for approval developer and District construction plans and specifications
· Manage and/or inspects District and developer construction projects and contracts for consultant services
· Assists the Senior Operator with field work such as cross connection and AMR installations and testing and distribution projects.
· Assists the District Manager with administrative duties
· Perform direct customer service
· Shares On-Call duties with the Senior Operator
SALARY RANGE: $27.00 to 33.00 PER HOUR: The final salary will be negotiated after selection and will depend upon qualifications and experience.
TO QUALIFY: Associate Degree in Engineering or Water Technology and 5 years’ experience in similar positions or equivalent combination of training and experience. Oregon Water Distribution 1 and Water Treatment 1 Certifications. Preference given to experience working in municipal or Government agencies. Must have a valid Oregon driver’s license.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Must obtain Oregon Water Distribution 2 Certification within 14 months of hire. Must be able to skillfully communicate via public speaking and written documents, emails, and letters. Must be able to operate Microsoft standard business software, CUSI utility billing system, and Quickbooks Accounting Software.
· 12 paid holidays
· 2 weeks’ vacation on anniversary of hire in 0-3 years of employment
· 8 hours a month sick leave
· Full medical/vision, dental, alternative care, and 3 supplemental health plans from Aflac for employee and family. Medical starts after 60 days of hire
· Pension - district contributes 12% of gross pay to a deferred compensation retirement plan. Pension starts after 6 months
TO APPLY: Applications may be picked up at the Rivergrove Water District Office location at 17661 Pilkington Rd. Lake Oswego, Oregon. You may also send an email request for an application to email@example.com. Resumes may be attached to the completed application but will not be accepted in lieu of a completed job application. Completed applications can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.RGWD WATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST 2019.pdfRGW Job Application 2017 write on.pdf
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL JULY 15TH, 2019